Friday 12 October 2012

El Salvador: Calendar for sale

This January my wife and I are joining a group headed to El Salvador with Habitat for Humanity, we will help build 2 houses. This is a costly endeavor so we are trying to raise some funds to help off set costs.

I have put together a calendar of photos I have taken which I am selling for $20 each. The photos included in this calendar can be seen below. All proceeds will go to supporting our trip and build.

of course donations are always welcome and tax deductible. Donations can be entered online here: http://www.canadahelps.org/GivingPages/GivingPage.aspx?gpID=21056 .  If you are interested in either of these or have any further questions please contact me: timhaan565 at homail.com


Jan

Feb

Mar

Apr

May

June

July

Aug

Sept
Oct

Nov

Dec
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment