Tuesday 1 October 2013

Fall Colours: Algonquin Park

I spent the day in Algonquin last week Friday, I wasn't expecting the fall colours to be all that great yet but when I got there the Western half of highway 60 was pretty well 100% changed! But most of the highway was under construction and made it difficult to just stop to take some photos. Here are a couple I could manage though.
Tea lake

Opeongo Road

Look out trail - first light

Across the road from Ragged Falls PP

Costello Lake

Lake of Two Rivers
 As you can see I had some fun with Panoramic Photos as well.
I also hiked into wolf howl pond via arowhon road, didn't find a whole lot there but I did spend some time stalking this Wood Duck, and had a Pine Marten run in front of me on the way out. The weather was perfect and it was a pretty great day to be out.


No comments:

Post a Comment